We generally work with small business owners in Maine, Companies with 1-15 employees that need a little more help or some specific expertise. We provide administrative help and expertise with no overhead costs, no employment costs, no benefit expenses, no HR headaches, and for as little as 2 hours per month.
So, what makes our clients GREAT? Here are a few things that come to mind;
- They trust us – Our clients have welcomed me as a part of their company, a virtual partner in helping them succeed.
- They value us – Our clients often call us about new projects or ideas. They use us as both a partner and a consultant. As a part of their virtual team, they see us as a resource.
- They don’t micro manage – Our clients understand that we are running a business, in the same way that they are. We negotiate terms, use technology, and time frames that allow us all to be efficient.
- They are open-minded – Many of our clients need help in an area that they are unfamiliar with. So, our tasks often include; educating, locating deficiencies, and helping to implementing new ideas.
- They pay us – (Seriously!) Our clients have been diligent in paying us in full and on time, some are even on pre-payment schedules.
And, how do we get GREAT clients?
- We’re honest – We start every relationship with a contract of expectations and we stick to them. If for any reason these must be changed, we always notify our clients prior to the change and get their approval.
- We’re valuable – We take the time to learn our clients business and how they operate. Then we apply our own expertise and education to the needs that they have.
- We’re efficient – We use time and technology to deliver on or before negotiated time frames.
- We’re creative – We enjoy bringing new ideas and concepts to their projects and goals.
- We’re economical – We help our clients save time and money! We don’t use their resources and we only help when they need us!
Feel free to share your best client characteristics and what you look for! And if you think we could help you and your business, feel free to contact us!