Services and Support for Professional Public Speakers
As a speaker, you are best at speaking, no matter what the topic or format, whether you travel to speak in person or use technology to speak online.
As a digital marketing company, we’re the best at marketing and repurposing content. What does that mean for a speaker?
We can take your speaking materials and transform them into:
- Digital courses
- eBooks, reports and workbooks
- Quizes and assessments
- Social media posts
- Blog posts
- Web pages and media kits
We have a team of professionals, including; graphic designers, web designers, copywriters, social media managers, launch experts, project managers, and product specific experts.
“Marketecs has been a phenomenal and trustworthy partner for my needs. I’m a professional inspirational speaker and Kathrine’s team has helped me research agencies to market to, they have also helped me promote and run webinars. They manage my contact lists and my weekly emails. Finally, they have put me on the map with social media. Kathrine is very easy to work with, extremely personable, thorough and professional. All qualities you want with a business management team.”
Author and Speaker
When you are not speaking, you are writing and using technology to build your brand and connect with your groups. You may be on multiple boards and part of multiple organizations that support your industry and speaking topics.
We’re here for you! We can help you manage your business while you’re speaking.
A business and marketing manager can help with all your various directions and activities, providing confidence where you need assistance and support.
A list of some of the ways we help support professional speakers:
- Create Multi-Media Presentations
- Create Handouts
- Submit Articles
- Submit Press Releases
- Research Target Audience
- Research Competition
- Coordinate Website
- Create Media Kit – bios, images, testimonials
- Create One sheet
- Work with Speaking Prospects
- Articles for Blogs and Newsletters
- Social Media Management
- Work with Speakers Bureaus
- Work with Meeting Planners
- Manage Contracts
- Coordinate Videotaping and Demo Video
- Set up Administrative Office Procedures
- Manage Client and Prospect Database
- Create Calendar and Email Systems
- Manage Industry Certifications
- Automate your Products and Fulfillment
- Coordinate Virtual Product Launches
- Inventory Speaker’s Source Material
- Coordinate Material Permissions
Learn more about our support for professional speakers by contacting us.