Back in January we decided to make our annual goals public. Now that the second quarter is coming to an end, and we are half way through the year, we thought another update was in order.
Our two primary goals for 2013 were:
Rebranding – we are transitioning from Office Solutions ME to Strategic Office Support, offering Virtual Business Management needed to build, manage, and maintain all of your business ideas. This creates all sorts of goals and opportunities for change. We will share more about this very soon!DONE! This was a huge undertaking, but we accomplished this in the first quarter!
- Partnering – we are excited to have initiated many great partner relationships in 2012, including web designers, graphic designers, copywriters, bookkeepers, marketing and social media consultants, and other virtual assistants. In 2013, we want to take this to the next level! This continues to be a work in progress. We have added 5 new subcontractors since January, take a look at our team for details.
- We want to keep our partners and sub-contractors BUSY, allowing us to attract and assist more clients. Our goal would be to utilize our partners and sub-contractors on at least 50% of our 2013 contracts. We are half way there, with an average of 25% for the second quarter, putting us right on target to make the 50% mark by year end!
- We’ve also started a new joint venture with Luma Coaching to offer business coaching support in addition to our implementation skills and support services. This has continued to be a great partnership, and we are happy to be working with Jodi Flynn!
Secondary goals include:
- Redesigned client intake process – still working on all the details. We have successfully incorporated a new project management system with 90% of our clients in order to maintain a single process and streamline communications.
Attend Be the Change April 2013 in Orlando Florida– due to a few changes this did not end up happening, but we look forward to the opportunity in future years.
- Increased media exposure – radio, TV, local events, and social media – Have you seen our feature in Yahoo!? 🙂 We have also been quoted in over 10 other articles during the second quarter alone.
- Product development – trainings, reports, and guides for entrepreneurs – We will be working this during the 2nd & 3rd quarters.
- Launch BecomeAVA.com – resources, training, and coaching for aspiring Virtual Assistants – A major work in progress, but we hope to unveil a few training courses and we have a mastermind group for VAs starting at the end of summer.
So, there you have it, an honest update of our goals and accomplishments during the first quarter. Now, we would love to hear from you!