Support for Professional Public Speakers
As a speaker, you are best at speaking, no matter what the topic or format, whether you travel to speak in person or use technology to speak online.
When you are not speaking, you are writing and using technology to build your brand and connect with your groups. You may be on multiple boards and part of multiple organizations that support your industry and speaking topics.
A business and marketing manager can help with all your various directions and activities, providing confidence where you need assistance and support.
A list of some of the ways we help support professional speakers:
- Inventory Speaker’s Source Material
- Coordinate Material Permissions
- Create Multi-Media Presentations
- Create Handouts
- Submit Articles
- Submit Press Releases
- Research Target Audience
- Research Competition
- Coordinate Website
- Create Media Kit – bios, images, testimonials
- Create One sheet
- Work with Speaking Prospects
- Articles for Blogs and Newsletters
- Social Media Management
- Work with Speakers Bureaus
- Work with Meeting Planners
- Manage Contracts
- Coordinate Videotaping and Demo Video
- Set up Administrative Office Procedures
- Manage Client and Prospect Database
- Create Calendar and Email Systems
- Manage Industry Certifications
- Automate your Products and Fulfillment
- Coordinate Virtual Product Launches
Learn more about our support for professional speakers by contacting us.