Back in January we decided to make our annual goals public. Now that the first quarter is over, we thought an update was in order.
Our two primary goals for 2013 are:
Rebranding – we are transitioning from Office Solutions ME to Strategic Office Support, offering Virtual Business Management needed to build, manage, and maintain all of your business ideas. This creates all sorts of goals and opportunities for change. We will share more about this very soon!DONE! This was a huge undertaking, but we did it!
- Partnering – we are excited to have initiated many great partner relationships in 2012, including web designers, graphic designers, copywriters, bookkeepers, marketing and social media consultants, and other virtual assistants. In 2013, we want to take this to the next level! This continues to be a work in progress.
- We want to keep our partners and sub-contractors BUSY, allowing us to attract and assist more clients. Our goal would be to utilize our partners and sub-contractors on at least 50% of our 2013 contracts.
- We’ve also started a new joint venture with Luma Coaching to offer business coaching support in addition to our implementation skills and support services.
Secondary goals include:
- Redesigned client intake process – still working on the details
Attend Be the Change April 2013 in Orlando Florida– due to a few changes this will not be happening
- Increased media exposure – radio, TV, local events, and social media – Have you seen our feature in Yahoo!? 🙂
- Product development – trainings, reports, and guides for entrepreneurs – We will be working this during the 2nd & 3rd quarter
- Launch BecomeAVA.com – resources, training, and coaching for aspiring Virtual Assistants – A major work in progress
So, there you have it, an honest update of our goals and accomplishments during the first quarter. Now, we would love to hear from you!